Monday, July 30, 2018

Encouraging Dream # 3

This is the final dream that I am going to share for the time being.  I will go back to more informative material.
Dream:  My husband and I was walking in this tall grass.  I was aware that we should be on the watch for snakes. Sure enough, a tall skinny snake wound itself around my left leg and was trying to bite me.  I reached down with my right hand and grabbed a hold of the snake's head.  With my right thumbnail I cut through its head, dividing it in two pieces with blood rushing out.  I knew that I had killed the snake.                                                                                                                                       
Interpretation:  My left leg represents my spiritual walk which was trying to be attacked.  Snakes represent curses or demons.  The right hand means natural or authority.  I reached with my authority in Christ and crushed the snakes head before he bit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment