Tuesday, April 14, 2020

last night's dream

Last night I dreamed my granddaughter picked up a huge spider and it bit her. Thankfully it was not poisonous.  I was outraged that it had bitten my granddaughter so I killed it.  Interpretation: My granddaughter represents my daughter who is going through a huge trial right now.  It has no power to leave lasting harm (Not poisonous) however, it mad me mad and I killed it.  Prayer stamps out the plans of the enemy.  You see how easy it is to interpret when you understand how God speaks through dreams. Look at the overall message in the actions that are happening in the dream.  Spiders represent deception or lies. We know who the father of lies is.  Satan uses slander to accuse us Christians, but it ultimately can't harm us if we understand the authority that our father (God) has given us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment