Friday, June 16, 2017

Personal God

God may have a particular way He shows you things in dreams, because you are uniquely designed. There are many areas that God uses to show me different things.  When I dream of nursing a baby, God is talking about discipling a new believer. When I dream of missing a boat or plane, He is telling me that I am not doing something He has instructed me to do.  If I dream of chewing gum, He is telling me that I am acting childish, or carnal. I have learned the symbols God uses to instruct me, but for each one reading this book, there may be different ways that God shows you the same message because you are different than me. God might uses a school setting and you as the teacher to show you discipling someone. It is a personal journey for every person.  God wants YOU to seek Him.  No other person can seek God for you.  This is one of the things I love about God, the fact that we all have a different perspective of Him because of our personal experiences and our personality. We are all different from that standpoint.  Don’t misunderstand what I am saying, God is not different, just the way He communicates to each of us. If you have a dream you are needing help with leave a comment in the comment section and I will comment back. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment